Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Music: Dead To Me (Produced By JC Smith, Roz Bell)


Edit: Since this morning, the song has been removed from Producer JC Smith's myspace, but for the time being you can view the lyrics to the song below. Apologizes for those of you who weren't able to hear it, but know that Keshia's new sound for her third album is beyond amazing!

Submitted by koolkidincash93

Well the wait is indeed over! We told you new music from Ms. Chante would be coming and the FIRST track to surface from Keshia's 3rd album has surfaced via producer JC Smith's myspace entitled, "Dead To Me". Keshia demoed this song and spent a lot of time writing on it last year. If this is any indication of what her new album will sound like then, roll on new single! Keshia co-wrote the song with Roz Bell and JC Smith, and it was just sent to publisher last month. You can check out our previous post about the song here**. From the sounds of the lyrics, KC's new look definitely fits with new direction and this just might end up being her first album with warning label. lol. This is in no indication the finished product concerning this song however because the second verse is noticeably shorter and there is no bridge, but this could be the new format in which KC is using to record her music. We shall see! Thanks to Albert for the heads up on this amazing track.

Click here** to listen to "Dead To Me" written by Keshia, JC Smith, and Roz Bell via JC Smith's myspace!






Lyrics:

V1
Never thought it would end like this
Fairytales shouldn't end like this
No baby
You're nothing you'd said you'd be
So what the fuck do you want from me?

Hook
What you've dragged me through
Did you really think I'd stick by you?
All the games you made that had no rules
Baby don't you realize that I'm never
coming back to you?

Chorus
Ooh Ooh Tears I am cried out
Took some time and I'm fine now
And I won't come back
You're Dead To Me (Dead To Me)
I gave you my everything
I will not be the one to blame
No I won't come back
You're Dead To Me
You're Dead To Me
Ain't shit me
You're Dead To Me (Dead To Me)

V2
We're on, We're off
But this time I really had enough
I was blind to what I should have seen
And you're crazy if you think
that you're ever coming back to me

Chorus (2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails