Tuesday, November 29, 2016

#NEWINTERVIEW: KESHIA CHANTE SHARES COOKING STYLE & HER SPECIALTY DISH



Morning #KCRyders! Leading up to the premiere of Keshia's Chopped Canada "Celebrity Challenge" episode, Food Network has released mini interviews from all the contestants via their website.

Keshia shares her cooking style, her go-to dish, and  why she choose WE Charity to compete for.

Read up on the "interview blurb" below:





Keshia Chanté: A singer, actress and philanthropist, Keshia’s known internationally as a television personality having co-hosted BET’s 106 + Park for the past five years. Keshia has released three albums and received numerous awards including a JUNO Award for R+B/Soul Recording of the Year.

How do you define your cooking style?
My attention span is short, so when I’m in the kitchen, my mind wanders off. I try and do as many meals at once. When I cook, I go for classic comfort foods.

What’s one dish you cook well?
A lot of people seem to love the beef stew I make. I get good feedback from that.

What ingredient would you hate to see in a basket?
I really don’t want to see a fish head. I don’t even know where to start. I’m finicky with seeing eyes of fish.

Who’s your biggest competition?
Roz makes me nervous because he cooks a lot. And I know Mary knows how to work a deep fryer, which is intimidating!

What charity are you playing for?
I’m playing for Free the Children, part of the WE Charity. They’ve made a huge impact on kids’ lives. They put kids in school and give them resources that we [take for granted].

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails