Monday, March 26, 2012

NEW MUSIC: I MISS U REMIX FT. FAMOUS + REVIEW



Update: This version of the single has been serviced to Candaian radio. (March 29th, 2012)


Okay, before we even get into my review on this remix, let me just say that I'm all for artistic expression as the next person. And I'm all for branching out and finding new and upcoming talent. I'm even for supporting talent that comes from your hometown and all of that jazz. But none of it can excuse the fact that I feel like this is a crank and I just got Punk'd and I'm waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come out of hiding. This is a remix that somebody could have easily done on Youtube could have done as a fan tribute to Keshia. And honestly, at first listen, that's what I thought this was.

 It's easy to cut and splice someone elses rap vocals over a song that's already been recorded but this is down right without a doubt my least favorite effort from Keshia to date. This doesn't make me any less of a fan or supporter of Keshia's work, and I love KC to bits and pieces, but I prefer the album version of "I Miss U" over this "remix" to be perfectly honest.

To some this may sound harsh, and I can't speak for the other members of LKC in regards to how they feel regarding this remix, but me personally. I'll pass. Bring on the 4th Album please.


Listen for yourself below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails