Sunday, January 29, 2012

RANDOM: "I MISS U" NEXT SINGLE?



Hey #Ryders! This has NOT been confirmed. This is simply a post about me and my suspicions and research via twitter and other social media outlets. Over the past couple days, namely on last week I saw word of Keshia's song "I Miss U", #10 on Night & Day and also produced by Vic Park announced by radio station 97.3The Wave. Then on today, mysteriously the instrumental leaks to twitter...

Here is why I think Keshia and her label, as well as radio should go with "If U Say" vs "I Miss U"

  • Initially "If U Say" was supposed to be the fourth single after "Set U Free", which totally screwed up the marketing plan when it was scrapped last fall for yet another dance single, "Shooting Star"
  • Keshia's been on several "Night & Day" promo stops performing "If U Say" already (UniCommunity Tour, Breakfast TV, Canada AM) and thus her fan base in general will receive it and request it because it's been noted internet-wide as a "fan favorite". 
The most logical move in the era would be for KC to release "If U Say" vs "I Miss U" as a single, while a nice, song and single worthy, right now to me wouldn't be the best time to release it.

"If U Say" has already gotten an establish buzz via Singersroom.com with a exceptional feedback on every blog and or website it's been posted on. Why not go with the flow of the fans and what the general public is showing you?

Tack on "Hang My Jersey Up" as the B-Side to that single and she'll be a shoe in for MMVA's this year and Junos 2013, if they come through with a logical and sensible video treatment. Tweet what you think @luvkcfansite we wanna hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails