Thursday, April 29, 2010

ARTICLE: KC for Canada's "Locals Know"

Submitted by Team Chantè

Team Chantè recently made a post via KC's Official Facebook of Keshia being featured in an article for the Canadian Tourisum Commission. The article is called, "Locals Know" and Keshia speaks on her favorite spot in Ontario, Wasaga Beach. You can check out what Keshia had to say about her favorite spot below. And view the article here.


“I love going to Wasaga Beach in Ontario. My family and I go there in the summer and it’s so relaxing and peaceful. I can recharge at the beach while staying close to my home in Toronto. It’s a great spot to spend quality time with my family, and my puppy is even allowed on the beach with us! We play music and barbeque all day long. It’s just a great time!”


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails