Thursday, November 3, 2011

RANDOM: Night & Day Tracklisting Revealed!!!



For those of you that were interested as to what songs made the final track-listing on Night + Day, here you are! Keshia broke down the entire tracklisting during her #askKC chat, and if you'd like to view it, you can see it below. Also, the first 200 #KCRyders that pre-order NightAndDay (Autographed Copy) will get it the special discounted price, personally autographed by Keshia herself!!

You'll noticed right off the bat that there are noticeable changes.

Here's the breakdown:

a. #KCRyders will be truly pleased to learn that the bulk of KC's 3rd Album is R+B!!!
b. We get TWO extra songs on the album. Originally, we were getting 12 with a two disk set and six songs on each side.
c. Remember the song "I Hope You Cry" which was leaked a couple of years back? Welp, it's on the album and re-recorded. (Sidenote: Both Keshia + Tiffany Evans recorded 'Cry' however, Keshia recorded the song first, and thus it made this album.) Also, Hang My Jersey Up ft. PReign was also re-recorded from the originally debuted version from Keshia's first Ustream in 2010. (How you improve upon an already perfected track with VicPark and PReign, I don't know. lol)

I wonder if Gamble On Love will be on a re-released version of N+D, I'd really like to hear it. However, I am geeked about this tracklisting! Can't wait to get this album in my hands!

Night + Day Tracklisting

1. Hotline
2. Table Dancer
3. Set U Free
4. Edit, Cut & Delete U
5. Victorious
6. I Hope U Cry
7. Shooting Star
8. Hang My Jersey Up feat. P. Reign
9. Pillow Talk
10. I Miss U
11. Hush
12. Test Drive
13. If U Say
14. Ghost Love

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited and very happy that I Hope You Cry is include. I wonder how does it sounds like. And I always thought she was going to have a double disc set as in each 12-14 tracks or more =(

    Also, I wish she re-record her cover of Aaliyah's One In A Million with different new sounds not original sounds like Aaliyah's =P 'cos I love her voice like she did on acoustic video =)

    But I can't wait to buy one online after it's released on Amazon or wherever. Since I'm from Australia, I'm the only Keshia fan =P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails